Breath Of Fresh Air - handmade brooch

My latest creation, new brooch, this time I used my photograph of the same name Breath Of Fresh Air to create this brooch. I used decoupage technique over polymer clay to make it, then created crochet frame for the brooch from beautiful cotton ecru thread. It is sealed with high gloss glaze for protection from the elements, so it is water resistant, but not waterproof. It has metal pin on the back. How do you find it guys? :)

Breath Of Fresh Air - handmade brooch

Signed handmade brooch
Title: Breath Of Fresh Air
Measures approximately 1x1 inches


Breath Of Fresh Air - handmade brooch

6 comments:

  1. It's absolutely beautiful Yuliya. Are you going to do this with more of your photo art? You totally should! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Christa, I am glad you liked it! :)

    I am working on incorporating other photographs as well, hopefully soon will be able to show more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this brooch! It looks so beautiful and very feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooooove this, so very cute!

    thea.
    xx

    spoonfulzine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Yana: Thank you very much! :)

    @thea: Thank you, happy you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Simple and lovely! Brooches are something I'm trying to make for the first time :)

    ReplyDelete