Opening Reception night

I want to say big thank you to the whole Pikto gallery team for all their support and help they gave, for all organization, for printing my artworks with the best quality I ever saw, for wonderful atmosphere and sheer friendliness.

Thank you all who came to the opening reception of my exhibition! I was very happy to see you all guys and get truly unforgettable experience to see how my art communicates with you, what emotions and questions it stimulates.

Exhibition Chemistry Of Attraction

If you didn't get a chance to visit opening night, you are welcome to come during this whole month till August 21

Mon-Fri 9 am - 7 pm
Sat 10 am - 7 pm
Sun 12 pm - 6 pm

Pikto Gallery
55 Mill Street, building 59-103
The Distillery District
Toronto, ON

PIKTO

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place for an exhibition, Yuliya!
    And how well are your works, I imagine there will be a pleasure and a thrill to see them on the wall, no?
    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Yulya! это то, о чем мечтает каждый художник, каждый творец)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your work in Pikto and both myself and my wife were very impressed. Great to find your blog.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this is great!
    I am happy to find your personal blog, Yulya:) This is great!

    ReplyDelete