Workshop and Awards ceremony in Los Angeles, CA

 
I found out about the L. Ron Hubbard Illustrators of the Future Contest from my very good friends. This was my first participation in L. Ron Hubbard Illustrators of the Future Contest and it was really big surprise for me to win :) I never was thinking about being an illustrator that is why I am so happy to see that my first try is so successful!I am from Ukraine, from capital city Kiev. I am professional Artist; I have honors masters degree in Fine Arts. My Art starts from my parents. They have been encouraged my painting since I was a small child. They gave me a good education and thanks to them I became an Artist. Nobody ever inspired me. I have been doing my paintings since I remember myself. It is like hunger – if I am stopping painting for some time, I am starting to miss it very much! I can't imagine myself not drawing something. Painting for me is the way to express myself, share my feelings and find new good friends; and I got to experience this at the amazing week I attended workshop and awards ceremony in Los Angeles, CA. I met a lot of talented people; I have learned many new and useful things about Art and Attitude. I received invaluable professional advices from our wise instructors. It was a great honor to have such talented artists as Ron and Val Lindahn, Steven Hickman, Judith Miller as our instructors in workshop! I saw great team, wonderful people who are helping to young talented Artists from all over the world to build successful future and to show Art to the World! I feel I am very lucky that I got a chance to meet this people in my life! Evening of Awards Ceremony was on 24th of August and I was extremely proud to receive my Award on the eve of Ukraine’s Independence Day. Winning in the Contest means for me first of all that the way I am going is right. I was always dreaming to have as a profession doing my personal Art and now I am more then ever close to my dream. This week will stay in my memory for whole my life as an unforgettable experience and happy moment of my life! Thanks to this amazing week I have been charged and now feel like working even harder than before! I would like to say huge thank you to all Contest team! Guys, you are doing great job! )

2 comments:

  1. congratulation once again ! Hope you had good time .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations, this is great ;-)

    ReplyDelete